Kurtis for Jeans is the most comfortable combination for a female of any age. Kurtis and Jeans is the break-the-rules kind of fashion which is adopted by girls.
This trend is being carried forward since years but was given a blow after Anushka Sharma’s styling in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. The way she pulled-off long and straight-cut Kurtis with jeans variations inspired present-day girls and women to experiment with their looks.
Kurtis is the proof that there is a lot more one can combine with denim bottoms besides tops. You can label designer kurtas as one of the most versatile outfits in your wardrobe. They can be paired with several stunning bottoms like salwar, leggings, jeggings, and palazzos. Jeans are not an exception here.
Latest Designer Kurtis for Jeans
Check out the latest Kurti designs you can try with jeans at your college, office, parties or anywhere you want.
1. Show Stealer A-Line Crepe Kurta
- Kurtis has gone a way ahead than just being ethnic. Who says Kurti’s can’t get any better? Grab this Chain neck Designer Kurti which has many impressive features to fall for.
- Ensuring that you appear to be the best version of yourself, the cuffed sleeves, side-slit and crossed hemline will grab you the spotlight even if you wear it casually.
- Be the girl of the evening by rocking your style in this exceptional pattern at weekend get-together.
2. Layered Crepe Kurti in Plain-Printed Combination
- The specialty of this layered yellow crepe Kurti is you can look slimmer.
- Body-type is not at all a hindrance when you wish to wear this trending pattern.
- This shrug-style Kurti with printed A-line layer suits light to heavy body and makes you look slim.
- Pairing it with plain jeans will make the look complete.
3. Cotton Anarkali meets Jeans & Styling happens!
- Bored of trying regular sleeves, cut-sleeves? This Cut-Sleeve Anarkali Kurti will never let you feel disappointed.
- The mirror-neck pattern and the pom-poms in the hemline and sleeves ensure that you look effortlessly enchanting in your Indo-modern look.
- It is a brilliant choice to make informal styling exciting.
4. Multi-color Cotton Kurti to get you Colorful
“When in doubt, what to wear Kurti on Jeans” – This would get to be your everyday quote when you have more options like this beige base multi-color pattern Kurta in your closet.
- The short-sleeves and short-length design are for those who want to try something other than long-straight cut. It is a classy choice for college-girls.
5. Layered Printed A-Line Kurti for Jeans
- Cotton Kurtis are the best choices for casual wear. For the comfort they offer with style, they have their unique place in every Indian women’s wardrobe.
- You can choose this pretty printed layered straight-cut Kurta with green print layered over white and pair it with blue jeans.
- It is a great option for college-wear and is a very sophisticated one to wear at the office.
6. High at Fashion Grey Anarkali Kurti
- Jeans Kurti for ladies is a common style until you find a design you can do uncommon styling with.
- Grey is always a better option if you have this mid-slit Anarkali can be rocked with ripped jeans. Redefine your casual styling with this front-back thread work Kurti.
- The sleeves are detailed with thread work too so you can re-discover your ethnic self with a modern twist in this Grey Cotton Anarkali Kurti.
7. Up Down Blue Kurti Set for the Beautiful You
If styling is the question, Kurti is the answer!
- This Royal Blue Up Down Party Wear Kurta with opulent prints reflect modernism from every inch.
- The upside-down layers ensure that your steps are noticed while you walk. It rocks well with black jeans.
- This Blue kurti design sets a perfect example of beauty in simplicity. What do you think?
It’s the time to show-off your fashionista looks with a touch of Indian style like a pro and guess what, you have the latest designer kurtis collection online to choose from. Stop roaming the jiffy for the trending kurti patterns and check out the best ones you can grab right now!