Designer Heavy Kurti for Marriage is an incredible part of women’s wardrobe. They are not just the latest Kurti designs but weapons which are used to envy at parties.
Indian Designer Party Wear Kurtis are trendy options and are great alternatives if you are not comfortable in carrying Saree. You can cut down on the time to get ready for any wedding function and look effortlessly gorgeous in this Indian wear which is getting modish with time.
Latest Heavy Kurti Designs for Marriage
“Fashion fades away but the style is Eternal” – This is what Kurtis has proved time and again. Here are some mesmerizing designs from the Latest Designer Kurtis Collection which you should give a try this wedding season.
1. High Low Anarkali Kurti to rock at Mehendi
- Themed wedding functions are in full bloom and you can feel the vibes right from the Mehendi function. Green is the color of the day and your dress-code should pair well with the theme. This High-Low Layered Anarkali Kurti is a perfect pick for the evening.
- Your Mehendi design will peep through the net sleeves adorably.
- The bird-pattern heavy upper York and filigree borders make it a great candidate for the function. And the best part is, you can wear it with or without dupatta and look equally beautiful in both looks.
2. Side Slit Long Fashionable Kurti for Haldi’s Light Look
- Haldi functions are incomplete without dressing up in Yellow. Embrace the Haldi rasam with this Cotton Side-Slit Long Cut Printed Kurta which hides and shows the details of Indian wear in brief. The dark inner layer and the straight-cut outer layer is a beautiful combination to own.
- Styling is kept at the minimum on Haldi day and this turmeric yellow Kurti design is a great choice. Also, this Long Designer Kurti complements all body-type so you don’t have to think twice if it will suit you.
Let your hair loose and match long earrings without any neckwear to keep the look light as possible.
3. Sangeet Perfect Indo Western Party Wear Kurti
- Designer Party Wear Kurtis have their own charm. They look and feel magnificent when adorned at weddings.
- Sangeet evening is all about dancing the heart out and reflecting the happiness and this Indo Western Gown style Kurti is made to fit your style for the day.
- Get groovy on the dance floor and flaunt the flares which will make you look like a dancing princess as you move with the beats. Wear diamond jewelry with this plain Kurti and pair it with heels for the perfect glamorous look.
4. Dramatic BIBA Kurta Styles for Rituals
BIBA Kurti designs are the all-time favorite choice when it comes to ethnic wear.
- Designer Anarkali Kurtis for Wedding by BIBA is something you can never deny and wearing them during rituals make for great sight to see.
- Any Indian girl looks the best in traditional wear and this thought is carried forward with this Red Anarkali Kurta.
- You can try it with leggings and even palazzos. Braided hairdo will look superb and will highlight the beautiful upper York too.
5. Voguish Long Cut Kurti for Reception
- Even after the rituals, the party is still on! Give a glam treat to yourself with this sophisticated stunner straight-cut Designer Party Wear Kurti which can be matched with multiple-bottoms, whichever sets with your mood.
- The white and peach combination glorifies you and three-fourth sleeves give you a chance to flaunt your hand accessories.
- With Palazzo, it will make you look heightened and slim. You can try it with a skirt and leggings too. Give a break to heels and pair this Kurti with Juttis and walk like you own the evening.
The love for Indian ethnic wear is irreplaceable. No matter how many Kurtis for jeans you already have in your wardrobe, you will still jump to stylish Kurtis to dress-up for the wedding. This is just a glimpse of the fashionable Wedding Kurti Collection you can bag right now.
Weddings are fun and Kurtis gives you the ethnic feel with inherited comfort so you can enjoy to the fullest without lagging behind in style. The evergreen Anarkali Kurtis, classy Straight Cut Kurtis, and the list go on. So, what have you shortlisted?